“Search for Treasure”

Ranked #2,718 of 9,127 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This most modest hostelry is situated at Nurnbergstr. 46, 10789 Berlin - off Kurfurstendamm. If you're a spaghetti lover or simply looking for value-for-money, wholesome food, you can't go wrong. Unusually for us, ( my wife and I ), we actually ventured into this establishment ( at 1.00 p.m. ) when it was empty : by the time we left, it was buzzing.......and for all the right reasons. Good food, served with a smile AND sensibly priced. You can't go wrong. Do try the Spaghetti AGLIO

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Staff were so friendly. Our waiter done nothing other then provide efficient, helpful and friendly service. The sirloin steak with croquettes, green beans and gorgonzola sauce was just delightful. Beer and wine was pretty ace too. Couldn't of asked for anything more for our last meal out in Berlin. Highly recommended to all. Please keep in mind they do only except cash.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Rich but Casual setting, friendly and efficient service staff (always with a genuine smile!) and good Spanish food. Seafood Paella was ok but the grilled beef in the pan was great.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My family and I stayed at a nearby hotel and tried the Toro Negro for convenience.....what a find!! The wait staff were very friendly, incredibly helpful and exceedingly professional. The food (especially the beef skillet) had the most incredible spicing and taste. I have eaten around the world and this dish has become one of my top ten favorites! The restaurant also has a wonderful wine selection that matches well with the various dishes. My parents had the lasagna and had nothing but high praises for it! A definite must try if you are in Berlin!!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

It is located right by the hotel, the menu is not german , the waiters were very friendly, the food is hot, served in iron skillets. We went back 3 times for dinner. The portions are large and my husband and I shared the lasagna and an exotic dish with beef olives and capers and I could not eat it all. would recommend this even if you don't stay ay this hotel.