“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pratirio

Pratirio
Ranked #336 of 8,291 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Lanarkshire
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nine of us had a great meal at Pratirio last Saturday, and Nick and his staff couldn't do enough for us all.
Most of us had the three meat skewers accompanied with rosemary potatoes, and tzatziki dip which was very tasty, and the ones who had the Moussaka, and single meat skewers couldn't praise them highly enough. We also had beautiful bread with green olive dip which was superb, so much so I could have eaten that by itself all night.
The beer and wine chosen by us from a good selection was very good, and at the end of the meal we were given a complimentary Ouzo which was a nice touch.
I can throughly recommend Pratirio if you are in the Savignyplatz area, and a big Yamas to Nick and the rest of the staff for a great meal.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank FORB's

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Swindon, United Kingdom
“great atmosphere, great food.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

we were on a 3 day city break and found this restaurant on the first night, we were warmly greeted and shown to a lovely table for two. The food was excellent, my husband had the tuna steak and I had the fillet of lamb skewer with onions, pepper and tzatziki dip. Our waiter Nick helped to choose the wine and it also was excellent and a reasonable price. The whole evening was so good that we went every night for our 3 day city break and each night was perfect even though our waiter was different each time. My husband tried a different main course each night but I had the same as it was so good. Cannot praise the Pratirio enough they made our trip special.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank amelia c
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Very tasty, authentic food with a friendly and welcoming service. I would highly recomment the Cypriate Cheese salad! Many vegetarian dishes available.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LouiseCH
“Hmmm lecker”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I had some desire for taramasalata on 25th December and we came spontaneously here. It was really empty but we couldn't see why. People staid at home I guess. Because the place looks tasteful and cosy enterieured. Wonderful service even it was late already and not so full yesterday. And I got one of the best taramasalata I ever had with amazing warm bread with some oregano. It starts very promising and we weren't disappointed ... We had fish and lamb and were very satisfied... We left with intention: we will come back ... Clear recommendation: if you like Greek / Zypric food over average. Lecker ...

Chicago, Illinois
“Good food and service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This Greek restaurant is located in the Western center near the zoo station. The restaurant is presented with care, with table cloth neatly pressed and each table has a lit candle before guests arrive. I was pleasantly surprised by the professional and courteous service. The food is good though not outstanding. I would rate it as a good restaurant and one to try if you are in the neighborhood.

• Visited October 2012