“Cosy little breakfast place”

Yada Yada breakfast club
Ranked #1,676 of 10,086 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Description: breakfast . lunch . coffee . drinks . snacks . all day Offering a relaxing sanctuary from the bustling city Berlin, YADA YADA breakfast club serves drinks and food all day long in a unique environment with design, art, music and! friendly people. Come for a breakfast, just a drink or a good cup Andraschko coffee. Try the delicious food, lovingly made on the premises from fresh local produce. The menu includes fresh sandwiches and salads, yummy cakes, juices, smoothies and a delicious lunch that is listed daily on the blackboard. And don`t miss our favourite sliders! All to stay or to go.
Reviewed January 24, 2019

We visited Yada Yada breakfast club on a recent trip to Berlin we were staying at the Park Plaza and it was round the corner, so glad we popped in, staff were lovely, place itself was so cosy and nice. Not a massive choice of food on the menu but enough, I tried the smoked salmon pancake and it was lovely, my husband had the garlic sausage omelette and thoroughly enjoyed it. Worth popping by if you are staying near by.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Stumbled across on Saturday and looked amazing so we booked for Sunday. Not at alla cheap breakfast option but the food and service were amazing. When we arried we were told that booking meant we had the table for two hours so this was a lovely relaxed breakfast.
Not sure what the highlight was because it was all so good ...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

We found this place through Trip Advisor as we thought that it might be nice to go somewhere other than the hotel for breakfast. What a find! Really fresh and tasty food and fantastic coffee. My wife and I filled up here twice while in Berlin to fuel us up for sightseeing. Lovely place

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

A friend of mine told me about this place. So we tried this store during a sunny saturday in September. What should I say. It held what he has promised: Great furnishing. Tasty Breakfast, delicious coffee and a friendly service. He was totally right. I also tried one of those big and fluffy muffins. It was worth it.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank CostaBerlin
SerFar, Manager at Yada Yada breakfast club, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Hi Constantin, we are so glad that you had a great time with us! Hope to see you soon again! XOXO, Serkan & YADA YADA staff

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Me and my friends normally meet bi-weekly in a café nearby. Yesterday, we decided to try something different, so we went to Yada Yada. I cannot believe we didn't go there earlier!!!
I am super picky with my cappuccino, but these guys know what they're doing. Got a super tasty, creamy cappuccino. My friends both had smoothies. As we saw them preparing it, I cannot agree with the other comment of the drinks being made out of pre-packaged juice boxes.
Anyhow, we went for a late breakfast, so we couldn't quite decide if we wanted sweet or savoury. In the end, waffles, a beef burger and scrambled eggs with salad made it to our table. Oh, and the home made lemonade is a must try.
Staff are super friendly! Yada Yada is our new meeting place!!! Big recommendation!

Date of visit: October 2018