Vienna House Andel's Berlin
$446
$280
Travelocity
  • Pool
aletto Hotel Kudamm(Berlin)(Great Value!)
$70
$64
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
$177
$139
Trip.com
2,724 results
All reviewssky bartram stoplandsberger alleegreat hotels bahnpublic transportdvd playermodern hotelalexander platzspa facilitiesmini barbig hotelschonefeld airporttop floorwalk in showerbuffet breakfastspent nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Great place, beautiful hotel, comfortable room, great breakfast, friendly staff

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Spend 4 nights in Berlin for Conference this June in Andel's Hotel Berlin. Overall it was not bad, but in some aspects the hotel furnishing and equipment seemed to be like they try to keep it very modern looking, more than really functional. So it was not what I actually prefer. The rooms are equipped with a/c but it is possible to turn it off. It is possible to partially open the window and to fully open it upon signing some paper in the reception. First I received a room overlooking a busy road and it was quite loud all the time, day and nite, especially that I like to keep my window open in the summer. So I asked to for change and my next room was overlooking the patio - it was absolutely quiet.
The rooms are equipped with minibar/fridge and a large TV, but itself they are not too big. The kingsized bed was comfortable, but some rooms have twin beds. The breakfast was a large buffet, good food and a large selection. But the service was not so good and I often had to look for the cofee myself if I didn't want to wait for ages. I have mixed feelings about the reception - when I arrived and they were preparing my room, they offerd me a voucher for a drink in their sky bar - and it was nice, especially that I didn't have to wait for too long. On the other hand, I booked for a late checkout and first they assured me this was available, but on my last day they said they were fully booked and I had to check out at noon anyway. Generally it was all acceptable, but not my style and I probably would not stay there again, especially that there are so many hotels in Berlin.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
andelsBerlin, Manager at Vienna House Andel's Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2010

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback on your recent stay at the andel’s Hotel Berlin. As we always aim to provide the highest standards of service and friendliness of staff, we are very sorry that we could not meet all of your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced with our service and your late check out procedure. We want to assure you that this is not our usual standard. Your comments have been passed to the relevant employees.

Dear guest, we thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to our attention. Our guest’s feedback helps us to improve our services. We do hope that you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the andel’s Hotel Berlin.

Yours sincerely,

The andel’s Hotel Berlin Team.

Reviewed July 5, 2010

The andel's Hotel in Berlin has a very nice Conference area - the room(s) are very bright with natural daylight which can be dimmed to different shades with built in shades - very accommodating to the main program. The lobby is large and bright and offers enough space for good breaks, the food was very nice, although there was too little coffee (it was underestimated how much would be consumed). The breakout rooms all offer natural daylight as well with views into the old Eastern Berlin. The Conference area is purpose build and a good fit for groups around 250 people.

The Sky-Bar is an absolute highlight of the Hotel as it offers very nice Skyline views at night. Highly recommendable (even if only visiting for a drink instead of staying at the hotel).

The rooms are good but some are not very spacious. It's smarter to pack light and bring a small suitcase.

Breakfast and lunch buffets are large and plentyful.

The location of the hotel is OK for a Conference Hotel as Alexanderplatz can be reached with public transport or taxi cabs within 10 minutes. The S-Bahn station unfortunately isn't very clean and doesn't give the best feeling (especially at night).

Underground parking is available for 10 Euro per day and is quite useful as garage is connected directly to the Hotel.

Overall this is a nice hotel to do business is - for leisure, I'd personally chose something more central.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This is a huge ultra modern hotel. The decor is a bit quirky and not to every taste but it is extremely comfortable. I had two twin beds which were a bit on the narrow side but very comfortable. The bathroom was amazing: well lit, huge and a terrific shower. The staff was very helpful. The one drawback is its location: it is on the eastern edge of downtown but once you have mastered Berlin's great public transport system it is not too much of a disadvantage. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. GREAT VALUE.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2010

It was a great hotel i really enjoyed my stay, the only problem was that the service didnt pay any attention to the do not disturb sign

• Stayed: May 2010
andelsBerlin, Manager at Vienna House Andel's Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2010

Dear Guest,
thank you for giving us feedback regarding your stay at the andel’s Hotel Berlin. Our guests’ comments help us to improve our service standards. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Nevertheless we want to apologize for the inconvenience with our housekeeping staff. Please be sure that we have already forwarded your comment to our Executive Housekeeper to apply improvements. As a member of Vienna International Hotels & Resorts, the andel’s Hotel Berlin aims to provide you the best possible service.
Therefore we hope to welcome you back in our hotel.
Sincerely yours,

the andel´s Hotel Berlin Team.