“Excellent tasty Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

There are a lot of Sushi restaurants in Berlin, but the I-Ke-Su is the best I know! You can choose from a lot of different Sushi and a lot of different variations of Sushi. Also you can see the cook, how he produce the fresh Sushi.
Nice atmosphere in the restaurant, very friendly service.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

First thing is that out of all the restaurants in Berlin, this one has THE BEST staff ever. They are very friendly and get you as you come in and will bid you farewell as you leave.

When we were trying to find this place it turned out it was really deep in down the street if you're walking from the main street. But don't stop! Keep walking!

When we got there it looked like any sushi bar until you saw the conveyor belt: A stream running around the bar with mini wooden boats carrying little plates of sushi! It was so cute I wanted to take the whole bar home with me.

The sushi itself was amazing although the menu was a little confusing with the discount bits.. If you go here definitely try the tempura king prawns! They are so fresh and crisp you will want to eat them again and again!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went 2 nights in a row and we thought iwas even better the second night. We haven't had bettet sushi anywhere at that price!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited the place on a Sunday noon early July and they were not so many people there BUT food was excellent .... Sushi at its best . We highly reccomend it

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Large choice of very good sushi. We recommend the fried shrimp rolls, and the coconut dessert. Definitely a sushi bar to try. Btw, they are open since 10 yy, too few reviews for such a good place.