“Amazing Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Amazing Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Very spacial place- high quality sushi, unique decoration, special flavor combinations. Recommend even though you can find chipper places. Lunch would be less expansive.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
“Really good & fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I really liked the sushi. I had the salmon avacado roll and for 6 pieces (about the size of ?2 coins) It only cost ?4,50 and i wasn't charged extra for sauce. Very nice place! I loved sitting at the bar and watching the fish & boats of sushi float by!

“Sushi as it should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

sushi bar as one would hope for - direct view to watch the cooks, a nice aquarium to watch while you wait for your favourite roll. and the sushi is really one of the best we tried.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mike B
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have eaten in several kaiten sushi restaurant but I-Ke-Su is by far one of my favorite ones.

I cannot recall if it was on Saturday or Sunday but they have a "all-you-can-eat" special which is very convenient (around € 25).

They have a wide variety of dishes; including nigiri, sashimi, etc. They have also different options such as seaweed salad, dumplings, etc.

I would definitely recommend it and I am sure that if I travel again to Berlin I will stop by to have some sushi.

• Visited February 2012