“Little Italy - but no cards...”

Ristorante Lungomare
Ranked #283 of 8,860 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Italian crew, italian music, italian atmophere and of course an italian menu. All set for an italian experience. And we were not dissappointed, the pasta was al dente and the risotto was all right. Very nice service, all italian, made it a nice experience.
But beware the do not take cards. Only cash works here...

1  Thank Felix H

Reviewed January 9, 2013

A warm welcome, pleasant environment. Dishes are very close to the true Italian. Spent time here with pleasure. Does not accept Visa - had to go around the neighborhood in search of ATM.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The food was really good tasty Italian dishes at very reasonable prices but it was a bit of a surprise that we couldn't use Visa debit or Credit cards. They only take EuroCheque? Fortunately it was at the start of the visit so we had cash but as well to be prepared.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I ate here with two colleagues based on the trip-advisor rating, but I'm not sure it lived up to its billing. The restaurant was full on a Tuesday evening and we had to wait for a table, so the restaurant is clearly popular. We all had pizza to eat and they were freshly made and good, but not great. We were outside and as the evening was rapidly becoming cooler we tried to move to a table out of the wind. We were told off by the waitress who said it was reserved for a larger party, yet 15 minutes later she allowed a couple who also hadn't booked to sit there. Price-wise, it was good value and would be good for families with children or those wanting an informal meal, but I will look further afield next time I'm in Berlin.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

For a lunch I went there today. We ate a pizza. My colleagues told me that pizze were huge but good and it was really the case. I took one with salmon abd spinach. There was beautiful pieces of fresh salmon and a lot if spinach on it and not too much cheese. Perfect for me! I recommend if you are angry and the service is fast just as needed.

1  Thank gernouye