“Very Friendly and Funny” 4 of 5 bubbles

Manjurani
Ranked #1,898 of 8,231 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Dublin, Ireland
“Very Friendly and Funny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our hotel was right down te street and as we walked by we were greeted very friendly by the host, we onky went for cocktails at that time, planned for dinner there later that night,

The cocktails were good vaule
and when we returned the host was delighted to see us, he was funny telling us Jokes and secrets, then we ordered and it was not long out after the order was taken,
Was pretty tasty and very good value

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank TomStatic

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice cocktails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visited this restaurant as I was staying in a near by hotel. I was not very familiar with Indian cuisine so I thought I would try it. On approaching the restaurant I was greeted by a very friendly staff member who was friendly every time I visited during my week in Berlin. The food was good quality for what you paid. I also visited just for cocktails which were also very nice but there was only a small selection to choose from. The staff made the restaurant very memorable to me.

Visited July 2013
Steiermark
“Decent Indian food for little money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

While “Manjurani” looks quite nice from outside the interior is somewhat deceiving. There is Indian decoration, but it clashes with furniture of other styles and the general impression is a bit untidy. The menu I received fitted into this picture since it was worn-out and in fairly bad condition. At any rate, it revealed that prices at “Manjurani” are really small.

I was among the very few guests sitting inside because most preferred the outside seating on this unseasonably warm spring evening. Therefore, I did not mind that the distances between the tables were ridiculously small. But for this reason I would not like to eat in this restaurant when it is full. Another inconvenience were the uncomfortable chairs. A plus as far as atmosphere is concerned was the Indian music played at moderate volume.

The waiter, who seemingly originates from the Indian subcontinent, was good-humored and gave no reason for complaint. However, when food or drinks for several guests needed to be served he could not cope with this heavy workload although he tried his best. In those instances one had to wait quite a while before the waiter was at one's disposal.

Although Indian cuisine is known to fall generally into the category of “slow food” my vegetable Biryani arrived after a surprisingly short delay. The portion was huge and the taste perfectly alright, albeit not really special. Despite the small price even a little salad was included. So I left “Manjurani” satisfied and definitely not hungry any longer.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have eaten Indian food all over the world but the meal we had this evening was exceptional, great service- the waiter is cheery and very helpful, service was excellent- food was served quickly and was fresh and tasty.

We Come from Birmingham which is the curry capital of England and I must say the food was as good here as ive had anywhere, traditional Indian style with the western touch so many people love.

If you want a curry in Berlin this is the place

Lexington, Kentucky
“Good food, hyper waiter.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

The indian food was tasty, with big portions. The funnest part of this experience was the waiter. He was super hyper and so energetic! He kept on whistling, telling jokes, and entertaining us. (And of course we had a fun laugh listening to his Indian accent:)

• Visited November 2012