“Average”

Ranked #2,858 of 8,861 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The flammekusch was quite ok but the Russian meal was poor in quality. Even the coffee was not that good. I could not recommend this place for the lunch. 3 stars is the max I can give...

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is a great place to take a table, kick back have some food and relax. The place is situated on Victoria Luise Platz and can be reached by U3, There is plenty of outside seating allowing you take a covered outside seat if required. The situation is a real plus!.

The food was a delight with the "favourite" appearing to be Borschtsch - with a vegetable option available. I would recommend the Beef Stroganoff and all the desserts on the small menu.

This is a wonderful place to eat

3  Thank JonnyBerlin
Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a little gem in a beautiful part of Berlin. We had dinner here 2 nights in a row as we were staying close by, both meals were wonderful, the service was terrific as we only speak English and the waitress helped us with the menu! The food was great value, good serving size and the home made cakes are to die for.

1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We came to Potemkin after one of our favorites near by was closed. We had heard good stuff but never tried it. I would say we were more than pleasantly surprised by everything. The food has a Russian base for most with dishes with some German dishes too. We tried a whole variety of the Russian dishes which were are all super! I had the stuff chicken breast, partner had the beef stroganoff, we had dumplings too. Everything was just fabulous and nice different take from German for a night. Not the fanciest place but great outdoor seating and pleasant service.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

One of the best outdoor places in a quite ambiance in Berlin,
Get away from the busy city and enjoy good conversation in a civilized environment.
I enjoyed the a couple of good glasses of "real Chardonnay"
and a traditional Wiener schnitzel while enjoying the view on the Park,
Easy to get to with the U-bahn Viktoria-Louise Platz. The service and serving tempo struck me as excellent.
Food quality was good to excellent and all reasonably priced.
A come back to visit place. I'll try the Montevideo - Next door - this week.