“Tagine was tasty but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Baraka

Baraka
Ranked #701 of 8,294 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Moroccan, Egyptian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Manchester
“Tagine was tasty but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

The shwarmas were very bargainous and tasty. We didn't have the large sharing plates but they looked good. Try them out!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Serendipity S

Switzerland
“A memorable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

I thought I knew Berlin well: I was wrong. Discovered Baraka last winter and i'm glad I did.
Food is absolutely excellent, properly cooked - you forget you're in Berlin. Ingredients are extremly fresh and tasty, plenty of vegetarian alternatives....they're not even alternatives to be honest.

In addition the fine food (we were 10 or 12 to eat there - everybody agreed with me it was exceptional), there's a great team, the place looks sweet, there's an open kitchen...and it's cheap.
Eating there everyday i spend in Berlin now, it's a sweet area anyway but you have to try this.

• Visited December 2013
Ruislip, United Kingdom
“Authentic and Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I came here for a work colleague's birthday when working in Berlin. There was a group of 6 of us, and we were seated immediately. (Quick warning for those who don't speak German - there are no English menus so I would recommend taking along a friend or two who can translate!)

The food was wonderful. I had the spinach to start and then a tagine for my main course. The food was tasty and fresh and other members of the group were equally as impressed with their dishes.

As noted below, no alcohol is served which was not a problem for my group. At the end of the meal, I had a fresh mint tea which was lovely.

I would say that the atmosphere was great, it's really relaxed and the smell of the food which greets you is mouthwatering.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and hope to visit again if I find myself in Berlin again in the future.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious tagine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

One of the best Tagines I have ever had. Excellent Babaganoush - smokey but not bitter.Be aware that they do not serve alcohol.

• Visited April 2014
Dursley, United Kingdom
“Authentic Moroccan Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wonderful interior, friendly and efficient staff. Good quantities of authentic ingredients. Plenty of mint tea. Alcohol free.

• Visited September 2013