“The best kebab ever”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

First time at this place. We had to stand in queue about 30 minutes but it was worth of it. Fresh and tasty chicken kebab. Probably the best ever. I've to admit that all hype around this place is 100% true.

3  Thank Adepop1
Write a ReviewReviews (3,647)

Reviewed May 4, 2015 via mobile

As a lover of food, it is not unlike me to research the local cult favourites and good food finds when I visit a new place, so when I read about it and a friend from London insisited I go, I knew Mustafa's provided a food I would NEED to spend time digesting.

With the knowledge not to arrive too hungry as a wait would be involved, I spent a good 1 hour 30-45 minutes waiting for my "Hänchen döner mit gemüse", and you know what, it will be forever worth it. Coming from London, I've experienced a "kebab", but eating one from Mustafa makes anything else seem like toxic waste (which it probably is). The vegetables (not Iceland lettuce) were grilled, the meat was rotisseried and non-greasy, the pita bread toasted and the sauce spread minimally but enough for maximum enjoyment.

...oh and it was ?3.20.

3  Thank mac268
Reviewed May 4, 2015

Amazing. I read about it on a blog so I got curious. We went there the second day in Berlin and that was great, because we got to eat here three times in our 6 days journey!
We waited 40 minutes the first time (they changed the meat and it took longer), 20 minutes the second time and on the 2nd of May on Saturday we waited FOR 3 hours along two more friends and it was still worth it.

Each bite tasted great, all the flavors were so good.

But maybe it would be better for them if they would open a new place to have more customers and to be less crowded.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Teutzzzza
Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

It is definitely worth spending some time in the queue. The Dürüm that I had was absolutely delicious! The prices are also very reasonable for its portion.

2  Thank hwfelicia
Reviewed April 30, 2015

I tried doner kebabs at 3 different places and this was by far the best. Be patient and get yourself a beer at the convenience store. The fresh mint is the added extra touch in their kebabs.

Date of visit: April 2015