“Best Kebab Ever”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Little van that has easily the best kebab I have ever had. Went here after a big night and it was amazing. Was surprised that they put vegetables on it but taste was fantastic. Friends told me to go at a odd time due to the line and it was fine. Apparently it gets hectic at lunch and dinner but

1  Thank towersluck
Write a ReviewReviews (3,105)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We visited at 8:45pm on a Sunday evening, got our food at 10pm. The food was tasty and cheap but it wasn't worth the long and terribly slow line in my opinion.

2  Thank Carrie M
Reviewed June 29, 2014

There was a long line when I visited at 7pm so, as I don't like waiting in line, I went back to the Kebab shack late at night. The doner kebab was a taste sensation.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Best kebab I've ever had, by far!
It is worth the long wait (we waited around 30 minutes and were lucky!)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I went on a weekend trip to Berlin and thought that we give this place a try after reading the rave reviews on Tripadvisor. We ended up waiting nearly 2 hours and half of that was in the rain.

The kebab was I believe around 4 Euros and it was rather large. They fried vegetables inside were nice and something which I haven't seen before. Overall it was a very good kebab. Would I go back again and wait another 2 hours? Probably not.