“Loved it.”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Best kebab I've ever had. Plus made some cool friends in the que. we were taken there with two other travellers who had raved about it. Worth the wait.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I'm not a kebab veteran but I'd rate this highly. I queued 30 minutes with my teenage kids and we all agreed it was worth the wait and that watching the Kreuzberg world go by was part of the experience -where else can you do this and get change from E10?!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love kebab and I ate it in different cities around the world. This is one of the best kebab I have ever eaten, full stop.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The long queue we had to wait to get our Kebab was totally worth it! Whit fresh grilled vegetable, good cheese and some mint leaves (which gave an amazing taste) it is definitely the best Kebab I'v ever had!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Came here twice after reading reviews and talking with some friends.

We come from the middle east, so before we got there- we thought the hype was too high, despite that fact we decided to give it a shot anyway- and it payed off.

the best version of shawarma/gyro/doner I have ever had.

as said returned for another one and told some friends to go for it afterwards.

it totally worth the 40 min~ line waiting and I would have waited more if needed.

for the whole experience go for the hänchen gemüse kebab and give them the freedom to put in it what ever they want. they know there thing.

ill also recommend to get a curry wurst from the wurst place just next to mustafa for the line ;).

go there and go again!