“Satisfying. But be prepared for a long wait.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Singapore, Singapore
“Satisfying. But be prepared for a long wait.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Queued 1.5 hours for this with my friends. By the end of the wait, we were famished. The reason for the long wait was that they only had 1 kebab griller and we had to wait a long time for the meat to cook. I tried the kebab with bread since the bread looked and was really crunchy.

I went back to my hotel extremely satisfied. However, I am unsure if it was nice because it was truly yummy or it was because I was famished. But one thing is for sure. With the unending queues, the ingredients are definitely one of the fresh-est around!

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Footscray, Victoria, Australia
“A fine way to build a big appetite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My Japanese friend booked me into the Metropol hostel for the weekend. Met her at Mehringdamn Station and dropped big bag in a room, we peoceesed to have a grand day out and upon returning later in the evening there was a phenomenal queue right outside the undergoing and hostel
It was for these kebabs!
The.following day we made a date to share them.,I lines up first for 40 mins then my mate prodded to wait for 30
It was seriously well worth the tag team effort. Now it is excoriating torture with the stand directly under my hostel_

Dublin, Ireland
“Carnivores, Vegetarians and Vegans are welcome (To wait in Line together!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I spent 15 minutes getting there, 20 minutes waiting in line in the middle of the street. Was it worth it? If I was there with some friend or group, probably. This is extra fresh, tasty gemüse (vegetable) with or without kebab. The taboon bread (Lafah) is fresh and floury, and the mixture of mint and lemon fresh is just awesome. For about 3 euro, you get a really healthy meal.

I don't eat meat, so I really can't say anything about the kebab. In my opinion, this is the one of best places where Carnivores, Vegetarians and Vegans can meet and eat together, without feeling that they are missing out. Vegans beware, ask the server to avoid putting cheese in your meal. Enjoy the long lines, I would try to go on before 12pm or after 22pm to decrease the waiting time.

London, United Kingdom
“Great Kebab”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I'm not sure if it's the fact we had to wait an hour for it, but when we were finally served the result was delicious. Great tasting kebab, really fresh ingredients and lovely sauces. Really good value for money too. It's hard to say if it's worth waiting for an hour as I've heard most kebab places in Berlin are good, but if you've got some spare time on your hands I'd say go for it

Visited May 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Good value and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Would give a good rating if possible. Not very good, but I'm glad that I stopped in. Wouldn't come from across town to enjoy, but when close it's a good bet if the line isn't too long.

Visited May 2013

Been to Mustafa's Gemuese Kebab? Share your experiences!