“A fine way to build a big appetite”

Mustafa's Gemuese Kebab
Ranked #46 of 8,938 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish, Fast Food, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My Japanese friend booked me into the Metropol hostel for the weekend. Met her at Mehringdamn Station and dropped big bag in a room, we peoceesed to have a grand day out and upon returning later in the evening there was a phenomenal queue right outside the undergoing and hostel
It was for these kebabs!
The.following day we made a date to share them.,I lines up first for 40 mins then my mate prodded to wait for 30
It was seriously well worth the tag team effort. Now it is excoriating torture with the stand directly under my hostel_

Write a ReviewReviews (3,049)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I spent 15 minutes getting there, 20 minutes waiting in line in the middle of the street. Was it worth it? If I was there with some friend or group, probably. This is extra fresh, tasty gemüse (vegetable) with or without kebab. The taboon bread (Lafah) is fresh and floury, and the mixture of mint and lemon fresh is just awesome. For about 3 euro, you get a really healthy meal.

I don't eat meat, so I really can't say anything about the kebab. In my opinion, this is the one of best places where Carnivores, Vegetarians and Vegans can meet and eat together, without feeling that they are missing out. Vegans beware, ask the server to avoid putting cheese in your meal. Enjoy the long lines, I would try to go on before 12pm or after 22pm to decrease the waiting time.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I'm not sure if it's the fact we had to wait an hour for it, but when we were finally served the result was delicious. Great tasting kebab, really fresh ingredients and lovely sauces. Really good value for money too. It's hard to say if it's worth waiting for an hour as I've heard most kebab places in Berlin are good, but if you've got some spare time on your hands I'd say go for it

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Would give a good rating if possible. Not very good, but I'm glad that I stopped in. Wouldn't come from across town to enjoy, but when close it's a good bet if the line isn't too long.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

The area was worth a wander around at night but the takeaway was not worth the rave reviews. We just wanted a snack to eat late at night, so journeyed to MG to try their famous doner kebabs. We queued from the first tree, thinking it wouldn't take long to order, but we were there nearly an hour! The food was nice but nothing to write home about! I wouldn't recommend the long wait to anyone!