“Average kebab”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

The area was worth a wander around at night but the takeaway was not worth the rave reviews. We just wanted a snack to eat late at night, so journeyed to MG to try their famous doner kebabs. We queued from the first tree, thinking it wouldn't take long to order, but we were there nearly an hour! The food was nice but nothing to write home about! I wouldn't recommend the long wait to anyone!

There are newer reviews for Mustafa's Gemuese Kebab

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This place is seriously good. The lines at night are huge so I recommend getting there.

Will most definitely return to Mustafa's when I come back to Kreuzberg. :)

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Not unless the weather is pleasant and you have great company to wait with. That was the case for me so I enjoyed myself. Got some beers from the "famous" curry wurst place next door. I would never recommend this place to anyone however. There are millions just like it all over Berlin.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Really nice Doner Kebab! Would go there again. Very long Q to place your order but worth it. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Absolutely not. If you're out with friends having a drink or simply want to socialize or want to waste valuable time you could use to visit more of the city, then you're in the right queue. We waited for almost two hours and quite frankly, it was good, but don't expect your life to change. If the queue is long then expect a long wait (because of the lazy and slow employees), but if it's short then give it a try and enjoy one of the best kebabs in the world.