“First night in Berlin!”

Ranked #185 of 10,101 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pankow (Borough)
Reviewed April 18, 2019

After eating here on our first night in Berlin all other restaurants had to live up to our experience here. They may have matched it, but they didn’t beat it. Great welcome, even though we had to wait for a table on a Wednesday night. Good beer and fine wine with friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. A varied menu, but after much deliberation it just had to be the Schnitzel for two of us and the vegetarian choice for my son. We were not disappointed. A lovely evening out. Highly recommend a visit here.

2  Thank Caroline H

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food at reasonable prices. Friendly and fast service - 5 star dinner experience :-) Thank you!

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

I’m from Milan.
I use to come to Berlin when I need to relax from work, when I need to rest from my everyday life.
Every time I come to Berlin, I use to go eat something to this restaurant. It became famous every time more, and the reason is just that guys that works in here are always kind, and food respect the tradition of Deutschland cuisine.
If u go to Berlin, go first eat something here, u’ll appreciate and will want to return.

Good job guys!

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Eight of us had a really good time here. Great food, service and beer. Even some schnapps. No one complained about the food which was in the traditional German style. I had trout. A full fried fish with potatoes and slaw. Recommended.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Nice quiet atmosphere. Good services, food tasty and not expensive. It is recommended for people who search something authentic and not commercial.

Date of visit: March 2019