“Awesome Vegetarian Food”

Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Awesome Vegetarian Food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were staying at a hotel nearby and were so glad to find this place - it was really hard to find vegetarian food in the area and the stuff here was seriously yummy.

It was actually my birthday and I can't think of a better way to spend it than to sit and eat amazing hummus.

• Visited October 2013

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Best falafel in Berlin”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I know my title puts it up to be shot down but to have an honest opinion you have to go there and try... and then you WILL agree.

We found this venue many years ago while I was tracking down a model shop in the same street. The restaurant does not look much from the outside but do not be put off by it's appearance it is small but during nice weather there is plenty of seating outside. On our last visit there were several mother's with pushchairs seated outside. To get into the main body of the restaurant there are a few small steps but these are quite easy to negotiate.

You order your food at the counter and unless you are taking away staff will bring it to your table. All the food is freshly prepared and if you sit at the few tables inside you can see your order being prepared. On our last visit we both had the veggie platter when it came it was enormous with Haloumi, falafel, houmous, tahini and lots of very fresh salad. This was washed down with a beer which was one of the best priced bottles in the area.

The staff are very friendly and very speedy.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mark B
Maurepas, France
“Very tasty dishes”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have been recommended this place by a foreign friend who lives in Berlin. And boy do I not regret to have eaten there !! It's not a big restaurant, but the staff is very friendly, the dishes' portions are great, the food is really fresh and tasty, the combinations are gorgeous, I am always full after I ate there. The prices are relatively low. Whenever I have the chance to go back to Berlin, Karun is on my to-visit list ! Yummy

• Visited February 2013
Rome, Italy
“very good!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Very tasty (felafel in particular are exceptional), I recommend it to everybody! Friendly staff, too.

• Visited January 2013
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Self-made falafel, best...”
Reviewed May 11, 2009

Self-made falafel, best combinations, real persian food. To go or to stay. But it's small (but charmy) and not a late night snack (unfortunately).

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook