“Scrumptuous falafel, the real deal.”
Review of Dada Falafel

Dada Falafel
Ranked #57 of 8,856 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have visited Berlin 3 times and on each occasion been to Dada's more than once during each trip. The falafel's are authentically prepared and very fresh. Portions are generous and come with the accompaniments you might expect from a good falafel joint. Falafel is my favourite food and I have to say that Dada's has never disappointed. If you like live music, in particular jazz/ soul you might want to go when they have their live pianist/ artists on as it greatly adds to the atmosphere. Great chandeliers too! I will be making a visit to dada's a priority when I return to Berlin.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

For the last few years while living in Berlin, I ate here at least once a week. The Da Da vegetarian teller is awesome: delicious haloumi, ladies' fingers and salads. But the felafel.... oh that felafel. Cooked fresh to order, this is something else. Like no felafel I've had before, well worth a try. Sure, the service leaves a bit to be desired but in Berlin I find bad service pretty normal, and this is not that bad by comparison.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Il peggior falafel della mia vita e il personale è scortese.
The worst falafel of my life and the stuff was very rude. the guy who prepared my sandwich looked at me like: Do you really want to disturb me and eat here?? Stay away from this place and save your money to eat something better.

2  Thank Alina_85
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We recently travelled to Berlin for the first time and wanted to try some of the varied cuisines on offer. We visited DaDa from the reviews on here and were not disappointed!

Yes the menu is limited but that is not an insult because what they offer is fresh and tasty and really reasonably priced.

We had the DaDa plate, halloumi and sharowma which were all briugt out really quickly and the portion sizes were perfect. The halloumi was the nicest I've ever had!

The restaurant itself is minimalist but decorated beautifully and it is so laid back.

We visited twice in 3 days we liked it that much and will go back when we next visit Berlin.

Also, the waitress was so friendly and really makes you feel welcome.

A must visit

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Used this restaurant twice on my recent trip, well actually it's not a restaurant, it's a bar that sells food. The food choice is limited but covers most tastes. We went for the DaDa plate which was a little of everything, with meat for me and the vegetarian option for my wife. There is a choice of around five desserts but you have to look for these at the bar as there is not a dessert menu. The yoghurt with mint drink compliments the food. Liking this type of food, we were very impressed with the quality of the food and the falafel were to die for. Enjoy!

3  Thank Laser8London