“A Must”

Neighborhood: Mitte
London
“A Must”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

A great place to go for a quick lunch in Berlin. The falafals are fantastic, and it's excellent value for money.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Espoo, Finland
“Tasty falafel!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Local people we're lining up to get falafel so I joined them. The falafel was absolutely great, shawarma also. Pastries filled with spinach we're on the average side, though the sauces (humus etc) that came with it were delicious. I say stick to the falafel, won't go wrong!

“Falafel Done Right!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I read about DaDa falafel on a vegan blog I follow. So I went to check it out, I ordered a falafel and a coffee. The best falafel I have ever had in my life. LIFE! I would go back to Berlin just to have another falafel.

1 Thank Dche85
Montréal
“A falafel place, with style”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We first tried the door on the left which is basically a small take-out with 4 seats inside. The place was full and it was raining so there was no way we were going to sit on the big terrace outside. Disappointed, we decided to look next door for another place to eat and realized it was still Dada but in a really nice atmosphere with excellent jazz music, high ceilings, confortable modern sofas and a cocktail list. The bathrooms were by far the nicest I've seen in a falafel restaurant! Since we couldn't decide, we took the Dada plates, one vegetarian and one with meat. They include a bit of everything on the short menu. The food was delicious, with lots of diverse flavours and textures.

1 Thank limondelli
New York City, New York
“Cool lunch spot”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

When walking around this artsy neighborhood, this is such a great lunch spot to take a break. Simply good and relaxing.