“The BEST falafel joint in Berlin”
Review of Dada Falafel

Dada Falafel
Ranked #145 of 9,108 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed October 10, 2012

A small, snazzy place with both indoor and outdoor seating, this cute place offers amazing platters for very reasonable prices. The ambience is casual, fun and my friends and I were even treated to a dadaist performance during our meal--a lovely and intriguing dance and extended performance piece that certainly enhanced the already excellent ambience of the place. I don;t know why Americans complain about Germans not speaking English in their own country,--we found the servers to be friendly, very patient and helpful with our non-German. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had read that this was in contest as the best falafel in the world so we had to try it. And it proved to be correct. So tasty, and fresh, and quick! Try it!

We went twice and the second time there was noone there who spoke English, but the germans are so friendly they didnt mind us pointing :)

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

We arrived to Berlin at 4pm and we were just looking for a terrace (was very sunny) where to eat something quick.
I'm vegetarian, so I ordered a falafel dish with salad, some dips and pita bread. Was not bad, although, my sister found it too greasy.
The waiters seemed not to speak english, but it was an spanish speaker waitress, so we hadn't any problem.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Have been going back here for years, always have the same thing and the prices haven't gone up since 2007. Amazing

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I passed by after reading the other reviews. The sandwich was not too big but all ingredients were fresh. There's lots of street food in this city and I wouldn't classify this as legendary. But if you're in the area you should give it a try.

1  Thank kp8er