“Awesome food, great service”
Review of TINMAN Berlin

TINMAN Berlin
Ranked #1,149 of 10,280 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for brunch . Menu had great variety (I wanted everything). Opted for the shakshuka and eggs beni but with salmon. Food tasted fab and great value too. Service was incredibly friendly and any questions and requests were dealt with perfectly (warmly and without fuss). Wish we’d found this day 1 of our stay in Berlin.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Second time to visit it, however this time Around I ate. The ordering process I felt was rather chaotic and I was proved right at the end, cause some of the items we ordered were not added on to our bill! However, the staff were friendly, if a bit slow. My homemade granola was huge and filling and very good. It did actually taste like our own homemade granola. The other dishes on the table looked appetizing including the Tinman egg plate! It’s a recommendable eatery! Try it!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

There's so much on the menu yet to try... It's not often I fancy EVERYTHING.
Service was fast and food was delicious! Their menu steps outside the comfort zone of a 'typical breakfast' and has set us off for the day with delight.
Reasonably priced to the quality...
Will definitely be returning. :)

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We visited here twice we loved it so much. The quality of the ingredients and the taste of the food was incredible. Not cheap, but worth every penny!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

We had a quick breakfast one sunny day and had to wait for a table outside. The service was fast and friendly. I had a banana bread type cake, which was really good and a cappuccino which was a bit cold, but it was fine. A good place to go for a fast meal.

Date of visit: April 2019