“AVOID UNLESS YOU WANT AN AWFUL NIGHT”
Review of Adagio

Adagio
Ranked #60 of 610 Nightlife in Berlin
Camberley, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“AVOID UNLESS YOU WANT AN AWFUL NIGHT”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have lived in Berlin for 1 year and decided it was time that I should visit ADAGIO for a night out. I go to clubs every friday and saturday evening in Berlin and this is by far the worst club I have been to. Not just the worst club in Berlin but the worst club I have EVER been to. My friends and I (a group of girls) visited Adagio on a Friday night because it was advertised as a 'ladies night' which it clearly stated happens every Friday.

Every single Friday ladies gather together to watch a male stripper whilst enjoying a whole evenings worth of free prosecco. This is in fact a lie. The website still states this but when we were there on a FRIDAY night there was no stripper and no free alcohol just a hefty 10 euro entrance fee to get in. We were all appauled. My friend decided that this was so out of order that she wanted to make a complaint but we were just passed on from one member of staff to the next, and then to the next. Eventually we got to the "night manager" who just took the pee out of us and claimed that we were there just for the stripper when actually it was the alcohol that had attracted us in the first place. We politely asked the manager (pushing our luck we know) for our money back so that we could come back on a Friday evening that was actually 'ladies night' but he laughed at us and refused to give the money back. His whole manner was very belittling and rude.

Overall the atmosphere is poor, the staff are rude, the drinks are expensive and the night is so uncharacteristic to Berlin that it is really not worth a visit!

Visited April 2013
6 Thank gemmaontour

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maybe they had a bad night?”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The music in this place was very good for my taste. A good mix of recent popular music which went welk with the nightclub atmosphere. However, the people who worked there were quite rude, the drinks were not the best and a bit expensive. The vibe was soso, might be better with more people and a different crowd. All in all an ok experience. But P.s. Make sure you have cash or are more than three people when going here, the card minimum is more than the price for two drinks.

1 Thank stinesd
Berlin, Germany
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Expensive and wealthy”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

It's a club that lets in everyone from the age of 18. Sometimes the guards can be a bit picky. Its very fast getting extremely hot in there. They have gogo dancers and strippers (male and female). The prices of alcohol are high. The price to get in is already 10€. The line infront of the checkroom tends to be quite long. Estimeted waiting time on a saturday night a I would say is around 20-30min.

1 Thank Wendler-Philipp
Rome, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Horrible”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

terrible club horrible people ever seen anything like that.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank ElenaBrini
Stockholm, Sweden
“Perfect! A paradise on earth!”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Nice room, friendly staff and nice music!
What struck me most was the beautiful and nice women. :)
Sweden (my country) has a lot to learn there! Strange, but true ...

Visited December 2011