Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Best Tour I've Ever taken in a foreign city.

I have done an extensive amount of travelling as both a tourist and as a professional performing... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2020
A1312LZrickw
Amazing cultural experience!

What a wonderful tour! Eric was awesome, super informative, engaging, and gave us a way better... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2020
airforceike44
Weilerbach, Germany
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Berlin
from $30.91
from $89.01
Berlin Bike Tour
739 Reviews
from $67.99
from $12.36
More Info
All reviews walking tour techno pace bike information
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2018

If you want to learn the difference between Graffiti and Street Art do this tour. Excellent 3 hours tour and amazing guide Eric.

Date of experience: June 2018
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Great tour with you. Thanks

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Excellent tour! We had three hours with Eric showing us the sites of alternative Berlin. We covered a variety of spots from the Berlin wall, urban garden projects and street art to all weekend techno clubs / raves! Eric is very knowledgeable on Berlin’s history and gave us an insight into Berlin life today. He was a great guide and we would recommend him to anyone!

Date of experience: June 2018
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Great meeting you. Thanks a lot and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

I went on 2 tours with Eric. My first tour was a walking architectural tour. As a photographer, i was very specific with Eric about what i wanted to shoot. He did a lot of advance preparation to assure I received the best tour possible. It was so good, i booked a second bicycle art tour. He was very prepared and knowledgeable. I would never have been able to see as much and learn as much without his guidance. He is patient, knowledgeable, and fun to be around. I highly recommend him.

Date of experience: June 2018
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

I am happy to have met your expectations. See you next time in Berlin. Thanks

Reviewed June 27, 2018

When we did a schooltrip to Berlin we have been on a street art tour on the second day. This way my favorite activitie of this week. At first we walked throw the streets guided by a graffiti artist for round about one hour. He showed us for example the difference between legal and illegal graffiti and the different styles of graffiti. He also presented us the own language of these artists. After that we drived to the Mauerpark. While some pupil painted over some graffities with white color we got introduced in how to paint with a can. After that one of the graffiti artists painted a word on the wall and we could paint it out. I could recomend it to everyone who is interested in modern art.

3  Thank klara631
Reviewed May 29, 2018

AMAZING!

This is one of the greatest tours that I have ever done. Eric the guide, was so knowledgeable about all the street art, artists and areas.

It was a 3 hour tour, walking around different areas of Berlin that we would have no idea about and would never have had the chance to see if it wasn't for Eric.

I couldn't recommend this tour more!

Date of experience: May 2018
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Great street art tour. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.