Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $89.13
from $101.01
from $101.01
More Info
All reviews street art tour bike tour cold war clubbing scene great tour techno pace insight project alice culture explanation sights information
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Great city walk in both the eastern block parts and modern parts of Berlin with guide Eric and my seven norwegian friends. He understood what we wanted in advance and matched our interests and our humour. We spent four hours with him this day i Berlin. As an extra service he gave us advise about where to go out in the evening. The suggestions he came up with were great too. Thanks a lot!

Date of experience: October 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

It was great meeting you and your friends. I am very happy you enjoyed touring Berlin with me and that my recommendations for your outings in the evening satisfied the group. Great fun. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Eric loves Berlin and that shows in the stories and detail he puts into the tour. I took the street art tour and it was fantastic. He takes you to the best vantage points and thoughtfully describes each background.

Definitely take a tour with Eric as an individual or a small group to see Eric's superb perspective of the city. I really liked the view from the water and here are a few of my favorite pics but go see the rest for yourself.

Date of experience: October 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Very enjoyable street art bike tour. I cannot deny it, I like Berlin a lot ;) Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Eric was a great guide showing us several Berlin techno clubs. He made recommendations on clubs to visit which would suit our tastes and gave us hints on how to get in! It was wonderful learning about the history and rise of the Techno scene in Berlin. If you like techno I would definitely recommend this tour :)

Date of experience: September 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

It was great meeting you all. I hope you has a great time in Berlin. Thanks for your positive feedback.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We took this great tour with Eric who showed us a range of street artists. Eric was really knowledgable and gave us some insight into each artist. We also learnt a bit about the less tourist trodden and interesting areas of Berlin. Eric was happy to answer questions and sent a list of the artists after the tour. Well worth the money, great pace and we could have gone for four hours!

Date of experience: October 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

It was great meeting you to explore the Berlin street art in the districts of Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain. Thanks for your feedback and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Eric is a fantastic guide with a lot of passion for the history of Berlin! We had a fantastic time! Besides the history, architecture and stories he takes you to special places which you can only find when you are "a local". We highly recommend Berlin like a Local!

Date of experience: August 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

I had a great time, very enjoyable meeting you both.