Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $27.41
from $15.99
from $27.41
More Info
All reviews street art tour bike tour cold war clubbing scene great tour an amazing experience techno insight project alice culture parts informative explanation facts wall sights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We took this great tour with Eric who showed us a range of street artists. Eric was really knowledgable and gave us some insight into each artist. We also learnt a bit about the less tourist trodden and interesting areas of Berlin. Eric was happy to answer questions and sent a list of the artists after the tour. Well worth the money, great pace and we could have gone for four hours!

Date of experience: October 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

It was great meeting you to explore the Berlin street art in the districts of Kreuzberg and Friedrichshain. Thanks for your feedback and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Eric is a fantastic guide with a lot of passion for the history of Berlin! We had a fantastic time! Besides the history, architecture and stories he takes you to special places which you can only find when you are "a local". We highly recommend Berlin like a Local!

Date of experience: August 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

I had a great time, very enjoyable meeting you both.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Had the Berlin Street Art bike tour with Eric and it was more than I expected: great insights on street art obviously, but I also learned a ton on the historical background, architecture, places to eat and drink. Eric is also a great host and keeps it fun and interesting. Would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially those who don’t do tours – Eric will change your mind.
Danke aus Bangkok

Date of experience: July 2017

Excellent bike tour! Thanks for all the interactivity and keep doing tours :)

Reviewed August 13, 2017

A small group of us booked Eric and his Street Art tour via bike on a cool summer day. Eric was super communicative over all channels, and very clear about where to meet us to start the tour. He also arranged for bike rentals which was helpful to some of the group. The tour itself hit on some of the highlights of the large scale street art in Berlin covering Mitte, Kreuzberg and Friedrichschain - it sounds like a lot of neighborhoods, but the pace was super easy (and we stopped off for a coffee). Eric was a wonderful guide with great insights in the artists/crews that created the art, and had some interesting tidbits about the different styles and approaches. There were definitely a couple of gems that I normally would not have seen just walking around on my own, and it was great to have him point them out. Definitely would recommend a tour with Eric!

Date of experience: August 2017

Very happy you enjoyed my Berlin street art tour. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Eric took myself and my 13 year old niece on the 3 hour cycling tour. We had a really great time, the cycling was easy and fun, and we stopped frequently whilst Eric told us the story of what happened in that spot during the Cold War. He is knowledgable and makes it all very interesting and we both really liked him. I learnt a lot and saw places I'd never seen on previous unguided trips to the city. Thanks Eric! Next time we're back we'll come back for the Techno tour

Date of experience: July 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

I had a great time showing you the cold war Berlin on bike. I am very happy you enjoyed it, fantastic tour and looking forward to seeing you next time you come to Berlin.