Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $89.13
from $101.01
from $101.01
More Info
All reviews street art tour bike tour cold war clubbing scene great tour techno pace insight project alice culture explanation sights information
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Had the Berlin Street Art bike tour with Eric and it was more than I expected: great insights on street art obviously, but I also learned a ton on the historical background, architecture, places to eat and drink. Eric is also a great host and keeps it fun and interesting. Would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially those who don’t do tours – Eric will change your mind.
Danke aus Bangkok

Date of experience: July 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Excellent bike tour! Thanks for all the interactivity and keep doing tours :)

Reviewed August 13, 2017

A small group of us booked Eric and his Street Art tour via bike on a cool summer day. Eric was super communicative over all channels, and very clear about where to meet us to start the tour. He also arranged for bike rentals which was helpful to some of the group. The tour itself hit on some of the highlights of the large scale street art in Berlin covering Mitte, Kreuzberg and Friedrichschain - it sounds like a lot of neighborhoods, but the pace was super easy (and we stopped off for a coffee). Eric was a wonderful guide with great insights in the artists/crews that created the art, and had some interesting tidbits about the different styles and approaches. There were definitely a couple of gems that I normally would not have seen just walking around on my own, and it was great to have him point them out. Definitely would recommend a tour with Eric!

Date of experience: August 2017

Very happy you enjoyed my Berlin street art tour. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Eric took myself and my 13 year old niece on the 3 hour cycling tour. We had a really great time, the cycling was easy and fun, and we stopped frequently whilst Eric told us the story of what happened in that spot during the Cold War. He is knowledgable and makes it all very interesting and we both really liked him. I learnt a lot and saw places I'd never seen on previous unguided trips to the city. Thanks Eric! Next time we're back we'll come back for the Techno tour

Date of experience: July 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

I had a great time showing you the cold war Berlin on bike. I am very happy you enjoyed it, fantastic tour and looking forward to seeing you next time you come to Berlin.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a tour that covers much more than the usual tour. Choose 'Berlin like a local' with Eric. I had the best morning today discovering berlin like I would never have experienced on my own. He knows we're to find all the great street art, history of the Berlin techno scene plus so much more. I highly recommend seeing berlin by bike with him! I loved capturing the tour in pictures! Thanks Eric!

Date of experience: July 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Very happy you enjoyed the bike tour, great morning. Thanks a lot for your feedback and excellent pics!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Eric was a wonderful guide. His tour was comfortable / personal, informative, and fun. Would recommend to any and all!

Date of experience: June 2017
Eric4V, Owner at Berlin Like a Local, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Great tour, thanks a lot for your feedback. I am looking forward to see you again in Berlin for the street-art tour ;)