“Fantastic. Great veggie food and lovely coffee.”
Review of Seerose

Seerose
Ranked #635 of 8,662 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This place was just what we needed. We had been in Germany for a few days by this point and had eaten a LOT of pork. I needed some vegetables and variety in my diet by this point and I had heard some excellent things about this place. These people were not wrong!

Seerose offers a buffet, where you pick from different dishes to fill your plate. I tried to sample as much as possible and it was all, every last thing, delicious. They had Turkish coffee too, something I hadn't had in years. I missed it!

The staff were really friendly and helpful. We had a good chat to them while ordering.

I highly recommend this place both to vegetarians and non-vegetarians. It's too good to miss and well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Seerose

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

You can pick any dish from a buffet and combine them on a plate. 2 dish plate, 3 dish plate or 4 dish plate. Supplementary 1 pick side salad included. All vegetarian dishes, very good taste and variety.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Place is well located, confortable place ( familiar, confortable and simple) with an amazing food. We had the ravioli with ricota and spinach. It was awsome! The best restaurant with veggie food (they also have non veggie) in Berlin

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The staff, a family, is nice and welcoming. The atmosphere is ok and the food is good and fresh. Lots of salads, pastas. Cheap, about 10€ for a serious meal. 100% vegi, Mediterranean style. Good for take away too.

1  Thank Emiland
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to my fellow Tripadvisor reviewers, I found a place to eat! I was beginning to give up hope in finding a vegetarian place in Berlin until I remembered to check here. Vegetarian food is not just green salads or greasy falafel and in Seerose they get the idea. It's a nice little cosy place just a few steps of U Mehringdam. They have main cooked dishes as well as salads and you get to choose what you want from the buffet. I got a big salad plate and it's well served and fills you up. Really tasty and healthy, I'm definitely returning because I haven't found any other place like this small veg restaurant!

1  Thank Barelle