“Superb service and even better food!”
Review of Taleh Thai

Taleh Thai
Ranked #53 of 10,098 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pankow (Borough)
Description: Taleh Thai manage the difficult balancing act to bring the authentic Thai cuisine to Berlin for discerning and well-traveled connoisseurs - and even to add some more facets to it. Because the restaurant in the Käthe-Niederkirchner-Straße at Volkspark Friedrichshain invites you to enjoy classic dishes as well as vegan or health food variations. The wine list is well stocked, and the desserts are beyond reproach. Taleh Thai presents Thai cuisine at its best.
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant absolutely lived up to the great reviews - if not even better! The waitresses were so warm and welcoming and despite not speaking much English they were still lively and keen to interact with us. The food was delicious - I had the pad Thai and would highly recommend. It’s in a quiet area so the atmosphere isn’t exceptionally lively but was still warm and enjoyable. Would come again:)

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Evie B

Reviewed April 13, 2019

I ordered a mixed seafood dish which tasted authentically Thai but which was disappointing in its ingredients. Predominantly crab-stick with some calimari and a single small prawn. My wife opted for a seafood salad which was described as "hot" but wasn't. Perhaps Berliners are more sensitive to chilli? Ingredients were once again poor, in this case predominantly calimari along with two small prawns. We agreed we would have happily paid a further €10 for better quality and more diverse ingredients.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Was searching for “anything” around my location. Came across this restaurant with the help of trip advisor. What can I say. Excellent service, great food (was surprise of how nice and tasty meals they had) and by all means, low price comparing to what I’ve ordered

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

This place has to be the best Thai place I have ever ate at. The quality of food is 10/10 and the favours and seasoning is the absolute best.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank TheRealGigi
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Small restaurant, with good food and friendly staff.
I had ordered a different meal of what I received. Not very good start, but this unexpected meal was delicious! When I mentioned it to the staff and asked them to simply bring me some veggies to complement it, they said ok, but brought me a full new dish, leaving the other one on the table. Both were very good, but the red curry (unexpected meal) was especially tasty and not too hot although labeled "hot" (and I am pretty sensitive)!

Date of visit: November 2018