“Great place for a yummy kebab!”

Mustafa Demir’s Gemuse Kebap
Ranked #83 of 119 Quick Bites in Berlin
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed January 25, 2019

I come here every now and then when in Berlin for a kebab. Great selection of different dishes, prepared in front of you, reasonably priced and always yummy. Recommended!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Busy place in central Berlin, perfect for a cheap eat.
The chicken kebab was tasty with lots of vegetables.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018

Not only chicken kebab - half as well, could be combined , many choice of sauces , all fresh and seating inside and outside available

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Having a wander round the area we came across this kebab place. Having seen someone post about this on social media a few days before I felt like we just had to try. It was honestly one of the best thing I had to eat on my entire trip to Berlin. A chicken kebap came in a good solid square bap, filled with chicken cooked with peppers and onions, salad, cabbage, feta cheese, a choice of sauce and garnish for 4 euro!!! It filled me up for hours. Unbelievablely good!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018

I had lunch there recently. The kebap was quite good but nothing out of the box. Service was fairly quick but the staff could have been a little friendlier. It's a good option if you are in the vicinity but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there.

Date of visit: November 2018