“Really Good Food”

Zurich
“Really Good Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

On Kastanienallen in Prenzlauer Berg... I think the map reference here is wrong

Had the chef special thali plate, definitely big enough for 2 ppl, I could not finish and I can eat a lot!

Food is very fresh and tasty, although the naan tasted more like middle eastern bread than the ones that I'm used to.

Recommended if you're in the area.

I like their upside down McD's sign!

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Huy, Belgium
“A place to be discovered”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

A place to be discovered. Totally innovative food in a world-fusion environment. While we were eating they were playing pygmy music. Of course if you like a good steak with french fries you should go elsewhere :-).

• Visited August 2012
Milan, Italy
“Great Vegetarian naan pizza and curry.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I just ran into this restaurant with a friend. It is small but the atmosphere is real cozy because there are lots of locals and the staff were really friendly. One bad thing though, you have to wait at least 15-20 minutes for your food on a busy night. It's my first time having pizza naan but I think they have got the taste just right between Italian and Indian. It is kind of interesting and worth a try.

London
“It's mainly vegetarian but don't be put off”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I'm an avowed carnivore and rarely have a lunch or dinner that doesn't include meat so I was a little disappointed to have travelled across Berlin (on a recommendation) to find that the menu was mainly veggie.

Much to my husbands surprise I decided to stay and brave it out and I'm so glad that we did.

The food was simply delicious and a much needed antidote to sausages.

We had the curry and a naan and shared the dishes between us. The portions were enormous and it was well worth the trek - soooooo tasty.

I can't recommend it highly enough

• Visited September 2011
Berlin, Germany
“Gordon: The sharp meister from Berlin”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This is a very interesting experience. Don't be fooled wih the outside looks.. go inside an better ask Gordon to suprise you... fish is his main thing. Forget the menu, give Gordon carte blanche... just say him your level of sharpness tolerance ;-) And TIP is not a place in China.. mind you.

• Visited June 2011