“Fantastic breakfast!”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I've been craving Eggs Benedict, and I saw that Eiffel offered some on their menu. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was- crispy bacon, soft, poached eggs, thick, white toast, and creamy Hollandaise sauce. They were amazing.

My husband got an Italian breakfast plate with Parma ham, buffalo mozzarella, pesto, bread, etc., which was also very good. Everything also came out quickly, but then again, we were there just before 3 pm on a Sunday... probably an ideal to come, after the brunch rush ended.

I really liked their breakfast menu, and am curious to go back for dinner. Prices were reasonable, too, considering the quality of the food.

1  Thank HollisBrooke

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast is amazing and not expensive compared to other places.
I recommend the bagel with salmon and any kind of eggs.
After peaking into the dinner menu I definitely have to try it!
Unfortunately the service is always kind of slow - almost as if hungover from the night before. But mostly very friendly.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The staff here are lovely and the food was delicious. We went there for an anniversary meal: there was a lovely atmosphere with plenty of people without ever feeling crowded. The duck and venison were great, and the waitress recommended a really great German red to go with it. we would definitely go again

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Upon viewing the marketing video of this restaurant, I had expected somewhat more than I actually saw. We were shown outside to the terrace but I hate eating outside, so requested an inside table. It's all just very dark and depressing inside and the walls are covered in scuff marks. The food was average after I received what I had actually ordered (the first plate was completely wrong). My husband liked his steak - that's about all I can say of the food. The wine was dire and not cold. There is no atmosphere and no air conditioning in what proved to be a very hot spell. The service was slow and I really don't think I would visit this place again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went here on July 14th after reading the reviews on TA while staying in Berlin near there. I was a little disappointed they no longer had the duck on the menu and that night they only had one risotto left. My husband ordered the rump steak as recommended by the waitress and ate every bite. Overall, there are other places that are not so formal and you get more bang for your your buck and better food. Not sure I would go back a second time..the waitress was great but the food and portions left me wanting more.