Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from City Segway Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,915 results
All reviews great fun hour tour great guide major sites east berlin excellent tour walid tobi sights toby gloves highlights facts germany depth reichstag
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Having used a segway once before, in Florida last year, I was so looking forward to getting back on one and thought Berlin would be perfect. Unlike the Florida instructors, City Segway Tours don't restrict the speed at which the segways operate, which means you can really go at full pelt if you want to. I loved this tour as it's enormous fun to be on a segway (and so intuitive after a moment's learning: you literally don't think about what you're doing, it becomes like walking or running). But not only is the segway fun, the tour is incredibly informative and you get to learn a lot about the city.

If you can, ask for Londoner Walid. His fantastic (occasionally risque) English sense of humour elevate the tour from informative to hilarious and informative.

3  Thank CLHScott
Reviewed July 23, 2013

That's the second time that I'm enjoying a City Segway Tour. Departure at the TV-Tower is very convinient and the tour itself offers a quick view of all the (east-)Berlin touristical locations. Our Guide (Rob) was enthousiastic and had a lot of humor. Sometimes I would prefer to hear a little bit more about the historical facts and less about his personal opinion.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

As part of a buisnesstrip we did a Segway tour and had the most wonderfull tourguides!! Walid knows so much about the city despite that he is British and his telling abilities make you lsiten all the way... Mariette is just adorable and very helpfull and very much fun to do the tour with.

This tour is very much adviseable!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The most fantastic fun, my husband and I missed doing a segway tour in Paris but when we saw them in Berlin we couldn't resist. The best tour guide can't remember her name but she came from Manchester England and has lived in Berlin for along time. Very knowledgeable and entertaining and took us to all the right places plus gave us tips on where to eat and other things to see and do. We will never forget the segways and how easy they were ride after about ten or so minutes. Well done City Segway Tours Berlin.

1  Thank Lorraine K
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a really cool, time efficient way to see some less touristy areas of Berlin, including memorials off the beaten path, a Bonhoeffer landmark, and a view into a preserved section of the Berlin Wall. My wife, her cousin, and I were on a tour recently with Walid, and it was most excellent. He was humorous yet informative, and we really enjoyed every minute of our time.

Plus, SEGWAYS.