“Absolutely Brilliant!!!!”

and up
Berlin Segway Tour
Ranked #8 of 401 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun, informative & safe Segway Tours of Berlin. THE highlight of your stay! We start conveniently from the TV Tower in Alexaderplatz. While we have a large fleet of Segways, we always have small groups to ensure you get the attention and quality you deserve.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This tour is absolutely brillant, if you want four hours of fun, this is the one for you. This was my first time on a Segway but the training was excellent and I felt very confident at taking to the roads of Berlin. Be sure to ask for Walid, he is very talented, extremely funny and his knowledge of Berlin simply amazed me! It is simply the best city tour I have ever been on and would go back and do it all again - FANTASTIC.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,897)
All reviews
in 206 reviews
"toby"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Got to see a lot in 90 minutes with a great and entertaining guide! So much fun to learn how to operate the segway! It was really easy, anyone can do it!
The only thing not good, was that the guide told us to rate her with top grades on TripAdvisor. If she had'nt done that I would have given her top score ;)

1  Thank Lillehopp
Reviewed October 12, 2012

It was the first time I ever rode a Segway but our tour guide Marriette made me feel at ease. In addition, her knowledge of Berlin was amazing, very easy to talk to and as a result I would definitely recommend this tour and guide to all my friends. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Brilliant, highly recommended! Really quick & easy to pick up how to get around on the Segway & our instructor, Jack, made sure we all had the hang of it before we set off. We got to see a lot of the major sights in Berlin & doing this via Segway made it so much fun, we didn't want to give them back! Jack was really enthusiastic and he knew a great deal about the history of Berlin. You should really make this part of your visit to Berlin. (We did the 4 hour tour). :)

See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was my first Segway ride, and we had a class beforehand to practice on the plaza to before hitting the road for the actual tour. I was nervous and it put my mind at ease to learn the ropes. We saw quite a few of the main sights in Berlin - this was a great overview trip on our first full morning, so we knew where we wanted to go back and visit later on, since you may stop for a few minutes but don't actually go in or fully explore any of the places for long. Mariette was a great tour guide - giving not only historical info but also insight into modern day life in Berlin. My friends and I talked about the tour over and over afterwards. Segway is a great way to see the city! The only negative is that one of our friends just couldn't get comfortable on the machine and decided not to do the tour after the practice session, and while she was offered to take a bike instead, she wasn't given a refund.