“Wow!! ”

Ranked #1,299 of 9,910 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious. I had the eggs with mushrooms and spinach and it was amazing. My partner had a Mediterranean bfast the next day. Both meals were tasty and quite generous. We ate there twice and both times were amazing.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We came to have brunch at this place 3 days in a row. We ordered oriental, Mediterranean and special breakfast. One time I ordered American pancakes. The first three options present diverse food; vegetables, fruit, cream cheese and salads. With this breakfast we were full of energy and ready to tour around Berlin.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I've visited Kaffee Karamell several times during my stay in Berlin. I was always very well treated by the waiters during the morning, once I decided to visit it at night and it was a completely nightmare! It was on 7th April, the waiter was very rude, treated me so bad for no reason, I felt humiliated... Then he checked 3 times what I ordered even so brought us everything wrong.

Not a good experience at all.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Probabily the brunch is very good but if you are not nice for the waiter, you will never be served...

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Visited Fam. and was looking for an authentic location. Tasty selection fair prices. Had a good time.

Date of visit: December 2017