“Maredo”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A wonderful Fillet restaurant wit the best Argentinian fillet. Everyone should check it out. Good service, waiters can speak English.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nice outdoor scenary. But that was the best thing about this restaurant.
The waiters barely gave us a look when we sat down, we only got one menu and after we were served the food we never saw the waiter again. We tried to get attention from one of the few waiters running around to get our bill but in the end we had to go inside the restaurant to ask for our bill and the we had to wait 20 minutes to actually receive it at our table!
They seemed overworked and short handed. The food was good but not worth coming back for.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Food was great. The steak was cooked as i had ask for. The salad bar was a great deal fir us and we enjoyed the variety. Only downside was the service level. The staff was so unfriendly and it seem more a burden for them to work here.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food was nice as usual but employee was so unpolite, she couldn´t read the english menu (she is old and doesn´t use glasses). I asked the Pepper sirloin dish (200gr). She said that the restaurant only had 250gr, I thought it was weird because in the Menu was 200g. But that´s ok. After 20minutes she brought me only the steak (medium) when I wanted well done. I asked also for the fries (part of the dish) and she started with the rudeness. Said I should have ordered before, when I pointed the menu, she took the paper from my hand I said that I don´t know how to comunicate with her because my english is not good (?????), I asked for the menu, she just turned around and screamed "I will bring your fries"! At that moment I really thought that maybe it was a bad choice to take a friend that was visiting me in Berlin to visit one of my best steakhouse in town. When she arrived with the fries, she said: Are you satisfied now? with a definitely ironic and rude way of talking. I just aprecciate. We ate and asked for the check that obviously was wrong. Asked her to call the manager to discuss about the Bill and she said: Do you think you are going to eat, reclaim and not pay? . The manager came after both of them talked with each other for a coulple of minutes. The manager was polite, asked for sorry (first time), and we paid the right price. But when we were outside the store both od them were laughing just like anything happened. What a DISSAPOINTED experience! I will never come back to this restaurant in Potsdamer Platz, and I don´t recomend this Maredo restaurant to ANYONE. I will continue going to Kudam restaurant where I have a nice service.

1  Thank magicju1500
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Nice restaurant. Very busy but service was prompt and food arrived in a reasonable time. Can't fault any of the meals. Three clean plates. Not cheap but not over expensive. Worth a visit.