“Authentic Thai Food in the heart of Berlin”
Review of Bangkok City

Bangkok City
Ranked #650 of 10,089 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We were three, so we shared three dishes, which all were delicious and had the authentic special taste of Thai cuisine. The interior of the restaurant is simple but nice and a large glass window allows a good view to the kitchen, where you can see the Thai way of cooking. The Warsteiner Pils from the tab was also good.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

We had only just arrived in our AirBnB around the corner, and we had been up really early that day travelling from the UK, so we were pretty tired and wanted something local.
The food here was really really nice, the service impeccable, and the price very reasonable! Wanted to go again the next day, but as we were only in Berlin for 3 nights, we thought we'd try a few other places too.
I will definitely go back here when I'm next in Berlin, which is hopefully very soon!!

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

There are many Thai restaurants in Berlin, I tried quite some of them and was lucky enough to find this place. (It’s my favorite restaurant now. Sorry, Dao (which is another great place for authentic Thai food and was so far my favorite) All the dishes I tried are authentic and the staff is really super super nice.
Will recommend to all my friends and family too.

I like the interior and back terrace alike - for some reason you can still book spontaneously or just go there without reservation. I never went there when it was busy. Maybe it’s the location, dunno.
Prices are quite average to low for the quality of food. So worth going!

If you have a get2card you even get 2mains for the price of 1! Staff accepts the card without any discussion.

Love this place a lot and will come back again and again.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We ordered at takeaway for 3 Thai dishes. The food was very tasty and the staff were very friendly they gave us extra sauce and even their siracha bottle to take along with our takeaway. Do visit if you’re in the mood for Thai.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is opposite to the famous Mustafa Kebab with big lines. If you prefer something different Thai food here is great. Fresh with good quality ingredients. We had pad thai and chicken satay with peanut sauce. Everything was super tasty. Service was excellent. I can recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2018