“Great Thai food, nice service. ”
Review of Bangkok City

Bangkok City
Ranked #650 of 10,082 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough)
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is opposite to the famous Mustafa Kebab with big lines. If you prefer something different Thai food here is great. Fresh with good quality ingredients. We had pad thai and chicken satay with peanut sauce. Everything was super tasty. Service was excellent. I can recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 21, 2017

A great restaurant, Very nicely designed. The menu is varied, all the dishes we ordered were excellent and the service was definitely pleasant. Especially recommended the noodles salad and the Pad Thai .

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Ich-bin-Shai
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

On a short stay in Berlin, I thought I’d give this place a try, a short walk from my hotel. It was a great choice - the food was excellent - tasty, fresh and well presented. This was backed up by great service and I also appreciated the menus offer in a English to make it easier for me. The restaurant has a nice ambience and it certainly got busy as I was working through my meal - a good sign. Thanks for an enjoyable meal and experience.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Rpieck
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We loved this restaurant and our server. She was awesome. We shared a papaya salad for an appetizer and I had stir-fried vegetables with tofu and rice. My partner had chicken noodle soup. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank FlyAaron
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Some dishes were better than others..service was friendly enough if not the speediest; prices are ok

Date of visit: July 2017