“An oasis of calm.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Experience the superior quality of a traditional American steak house with a modern design. Let our team set the stage and show you the true meaning of “Great steaks, chops and seafood”!
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm writing this just sitting here watching the world go by. We needed this after walking and walking today. Really nice lunch menu, cold beer and a glass of Pinot. Price unimportant really. Nice one!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This was my second trip to Berlin and visit to the Midtown Grill. The steak selection is very good. Not only is there a selection of cuts, there is a selection beef types/origins. I ordered the USDA tenderloin and my coworker had the USDA strip loin. He said his was good and I know mine was very good. Cooked exactly the way I ordered it. For side we had fried potatoes and German Asparagus, both excellent. The beer selection is very weak at this location and is my only complaint. The service was excellent and as mentioned on other posts, the roasted marshmallow desert tray was excellent. One word of advice is to wait for the small fire to burn a little before beginning the roasting process. We ate the marshmallows before the fire fully developed.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Visited this restaurant,had the fillet steak which was cooked to perfection,al dente vegetables again perfect. Complimentary bread and pesto selection served on arrival. The meal was completed with a novel way of serving complimentary toasted marshmallows. The staff very pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We visited this restaurant for a birthday meal and we were very impressed. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and the food is excellent. I got the fillet steak which was cooked to perfection. We were given breads with various pestos complimentary at the beginning and at the end, the waiter came with marshmallows and a flamer so that we could toast them and dip them in chocolate. This was a lovely touch. I found the meal to be reasonably priced for the quality of the food.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I went to this restaurant for a business dinner.
The staff was very kind and helpful. The food excellent and very well cooked and presented.
It is also possible to choose from a variety of different kind of salts to add to your dishes.
Ended the meal with a cup of marshmallows that I could roast directly on a flame and then dip into dark chocolate. Amazing!