“Helpful, clean and modern”

Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof
Ranked #410 of 634 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were just stopping one night before an early flight from Berlin Schoenefeld which is close by.
We had large rooms with great windows overlooking the street. You could close an external blind electronically for added privacy. Very modern.
We checked in and very helpful staff gave us a good recommendation for food (a short drive away or possible also by bus or taxi) . If you are bringing a car you can use the car park office (pay) or we just parked round the corner on the street for free.

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the front street, but there was no noise problem.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear The Novocastians, thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and this is clearly a no frills - decent price hotel. You pay for luxuries in your room ( comfortable blanket, nice mattress, clean carpets) unlike other hotels where you pay more because they have an expensive chandelier at the reception.

The check in-check out were prompt, my bill was already prepared at check out and it took me less than a minute !

The room is very comfortable and spacious.

There is a subway about a minute away from he hotel, a small group of shops as well in case you want to stock up basics.

The train station is 4-5 minute walk and the hotel is located a bit far from the center.

If not for sight seeing, I will come back to this hotel again - the value for money proposition works greatly in favor of this property.

Room Tip: The views are very unexciting since this is in a commercial/office district - but the general rule o...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear WherelsPrateekToday, thank you for staying with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

Did you know that you have an even better view across the Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof surroundings from the top floor?

This might be something to try next time which I hope will be soon!

Kindly regards

Thomas Kersten

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had to work for 10 days in the area, and I stayed in one of the apartments of the Airporthotel Adlershof: a normal hotel room but with kitchenette (including fridge, cooker, electric kettle, coffee machine, dishes and silverware). I enjoyed my time there; the room and bath were very clean, the mattress is comfortable, and I believe the blanket is extra-long - for once, I did not get cold feet. They even offer different pillows to match your sleeping habits. There is a (organic!) breakfast buffet for an extra fee, which I did not need. I've payed EUR 59 per night which was surprisingly affordable. The apartments can only be booked by telephone with a minimum stay of 7 nights.

On another trip to the area, I've tried a hotel across the street, but the Airporthotel is by far the better deal.

On the downside there is an antiquated fee of EUR 8 (or so) per 24 hours for WiFi. You can get a 3G dongle with SIM card for EUR 10 per month!

Room Tip: if staying for 7+ days, ask for an apartment.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear cipolipo, thanks for your feedback and also for staying with us. We are glad that you have taken the time to transmit to us your impressions, and our service was to your most full satisfaction.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

location wasn't very close to the city centre but wasn't there for site-seeing. the rooms were clean and comfortable and the included breakfast was a definite bonus. there was good selection of meats, cheeses, breads and good coffee. no complaints other than the 8 euro/day cost for wifi.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thanks for your comment. We hope to see you again at the airporthotel berlin-adlershof.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The best hotel you can get.
The breakfast is very nice and the staff is helpful too.
I will recommend to stay here no problems.
The staff does a wonderful job.
Bar is nice and lively on weekends.
Tram and Bus station just as you step out of the hotel.
Supermarket 50meters away.
Will stay there if I go next time.
Good place.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very good.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thanks for your comment. We are glad to welcome you again

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Hotel itself is not bad, room is comfortable, the breakfast are OK, but it was the first time that my items were stolen from my room. I arrived in the evening, checked in and went to my room. Next day I was having a meeting and I left my bathing items, cosmetics, etc. on the table, together with my book. After the whole day I came back to the hotel and my stuff was missing. I've contacted the reception desk, but the lady was only surprised, no action at all. I suggested to call housekeeping to ask them about this, I suspected they found my stuff and brought it to the reception desk, but they did not. So, the only thing I could do is to write them a letter asking if they find the items to sent them to my address, but that was a few weeks ago and no response so far. It is good I didn't leave my laptop there.

I am aware, that it might be an isolated case, but it happened to me and please be aware with this hotel. I hope they are checking now if the inhabitant stays in the room for another night or not, in my case probably they didn't and clean the room to be ready for a new guest, however, it shouldn't happen that my stuff is missing. Other hotels gathering left items and contact recent guests to ask what to do with the items, either trash them or send them somewhere.

I do travel a lot and stay in various hotels, but this was the first time something like that happened to me.

Room Tip: Just be aware to keep all your stuff with you. Some of your items might be gone after you come back...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank przemek w
Airporthotel-Berlin, Manager at Airporthotel Berlin-Adlershof, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

I apologize for this inconvenience. We have sent you your bath products. I would be glad if you accept my invitation on your next visit to Berlin.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Good price. Good hotel. Taxis costs around EUR 15 from airport. Train station is 3min walking and takes around 20min to Berlin center. 10 min to airport.
And as a bonus there is a supermarket, Subway store, drugstore, bakery and food crossing the street. I'm from Brazil and had visited some cities at Europe. For sure this was the bes experience I had during this trip.
Its is an excellent option to the ones who wnat to visit this wonderful city.

Room Tip: Visit the supermarket... excelent prices!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends