“very Busy Place”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte (Borough)
Reviewed May 24, 2019

would of liked to of eaten here but just had to stay for Beer , because there was Lots of Japanesse People eating in here , lots of men i would say over 70 . so settled for the German beer Berliner and Paulaner very nice

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,392)

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

A group of fourteen of us had a table booked for a Saturday evening. The venue had a great ambiance that enhanced the excellent quality food and beer, which was very reasonably priced. I can highly recommend the metre of beer and the pork ribs. The service was efficient, not particularly overly friendly, but certainly effective.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Our first night in Berlin and fairly close to our hotel. Pub, not at all fancy, atmosphere. Very good food. One bratwurst plate and one braised pork leg plate. My wife is not that crazy about bratwurst back home in the U.S. and won’t touch sauerkraut, but really liked them both here. The house dark beer was very smooth and flavorful. The lager was bright and I enjoyed the flavor, but my wife thought it slightly too hoppy. Reasonable prices; service was a bit on the slow side. Overall though, a good value.

Reviewed May 16, 2019

we ate there twice, loved it both times. The food is very good and portions are generous. On our second visit the staff remembered us and gave us a warm welcome. I would go back any time.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Came here on a solo trip. Got looks from the wait staff like I was an alien, when all I wanted was some food and beer. Waited for 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge me for a seat. Finally was seated. Was ready to order. Two girls sat down way after me but the waiter went right to them and they ordered. Finally was able to get my food order in. The beer and food was delicious. No complaints about that. And on a nice day you can sit outside and people watch right near the river. Its very relaxing. The service however could have been better, but overall they were nice.

Date of visit: April 2019