New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #2,586 of 7,985 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Oulu
“Nice bar, worth visiting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

It was a sunday night and we were looking for a bar to have a beer before going back to the hotel, but most bars seemed to be closed. Then we spotted this one and we felt it was just the right place for us - liking football and rock/ metal music. We met some great people and ended up having (much) more beers than just one :) A unique exerience among Berlin pubs.

• Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“A real diamond that I didn't expect.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

The only reason I went into this bar was because it was showing a football game that I wanted to see. I'm really very glad that I did. It might look a bit alternative and even slightly intimidating from the outside, but inside it's really friendly with a good crowd. The 2 interests of the pub ar obvious when you enter: rock/metal music and football. There's loads of reminders of this all over the walls and celing which gives the bar a really unique feeling, which I though was great.
Theres a good selection of beers, and a great pool table. I loved it, and as a result kept going back. If I still lived in Berlib, I would still be going there.

• Visited February 2011