“Great Restaurant”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Greek and meditteranian food over 30jears in the heart of Berlin
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have to say this was one of my favourite restaurants in Berlin, and I went there twice. Located in a very fancy part of town, with tons of bistros/bars and the chance for a lovely walk back home, this restaurant offers great prices and an amazing service. It is always packed so that says a lot. The food is _delicious_ (great variety of vegetarian options) and the quantities are huge. I keep trying to emulate the dishes I've tried there back home but, alas, the taste is never the same. The staff is amazingly nice and if you don't take care you walk out of there with 3 or 4 shots of UZO in your belly. Strongly, strongly recommend!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you like Greek food this place was great. We had the combo plate with meat for 2 and the 3 of us had leftovers!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The restaurant is very big and with a good music but the food is very very ordinary,
You can eat food like that in every medium resturant in the middle east.
There is much better option in Berlin.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife, two of our friends and I have visit the restaurant on our trip to Berlin. One of the friends did recommend it to us. And we didn't get disapointed in any way.
Professional staff, but with smiles and very service minded.
The food was very good and tasty, The portions are big (maybe too big), so no one has too leave the restaurant hungry!.
The prizes are very fair compaired to prizes elsewhere in Berlin.
We went there 2 times on our trip and both times, we did get a couple of ouzo shots for free.
I will recommend Ach Niko Ach to my friends and family, if they are going to visit Berlin!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I've been to this restaurant as part of a large group for dinner. The place was well prepared and service was quick and friendly. The food itself was quite tasty but very simple. The place has a taverna atmosphere, and hence is lively and less suitable for intimate and quiet dinners. The overall experience was good and authentic. More suitable as a dinner place for friends and families, and less for romance...