Tripadvisor

from $19.92
from $16.60
from $16.60
32,290 results
All reviews the free walking tour great tour our tour guide rob shaw sandemans tours concentration camp alternative tour other cities his passion third reich three hours great introduction brandenburg gate his knowledge highly recommend this tour an excellent guide hitler's bunker
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We discovered this tour by luck, because the hotel where we were staying was a pick-up point! Our guide was Georgia and she was amazing, entertaining and full of knowledge and fun facts to share with us. She kept us engaged during the whole tour despite the awfully cold weather! It was an amazing experience and I have already reserved my spot in 2 more tours with Sandeman in Paris and Amsterdam!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I went on the free 3-hour walking tour of Berlin. Jules was our local guide, and I have to say that I was blown away by the whole experience. I thought that 3 hours might be a little long just to walk around looking at sights, but it was totally the opposite. Jules was so passionate to share the history of her city and her country. Her tour was really well put-together, fascinating and with a great energy and attention to detail. I liked that she introduced different perspectives on Berlin's past, which added complexity and nuance. She also related historical events to her own family's history, which made it even more moving. We covered lots of different sights and the tour went at the right pace to keep things interesting without feeling rushed. Thanks a lot!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The tour was interesting and pleasant and although it was 3 hours long, it never felt bored or tired.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Did the free walking tour of Berlin with Sam as our tour guide. The tour was interesting, gave a good amount of history and fun facts. Took around 3 hours and covered enough of Berlin to get a feel for it and want to explore further.

Hi,
It was a perfect and helpful tour. Our guide,Maria, is very friendly and kindly.
See you again