TripAdvisor

from $20.46
from $17.05
from $13.64
31,115 results
All reviews the free walking tour great tour our tour guide rob shaw concentration camp alternative tour other cities his passion third reich three hours great introduction brandenburg gate his knowledge highly recommend this tour an excellent guide hitler's bunker german history
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time with Sandemans new europe team and I am really satisfied with my experience. The tour guide (Richele! - sorry if I spelled wrong, she was from Canada) was absolutely professional and shared a lot of information in an interactive way. Most importantly, it was a free tour but the standard was better than few paid walking tours I did previously!

I wish all the best to the team. I was so amazed that I searched if they have any walking tours in Budapest.. unfortunately couldn't find any. Hope they maintain the quality and offers great tours to the travelers..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I went on this tour with Sophie as our guide. She was really knowledgeable and you could tell she really enjoyed and was passionate about the subject. Very thorough and really funny!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Susan did a wonderful job on the walking tour sharing history & stories about Berlin that were only partially covered in our school history books. I have done a number of great Sandeman's tours - and this was no exception. A somber yet also inspirational walk through the history of Berlin & how Germany has addressed it in more recent years -

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ernestina is great, she is from Australia, and is a history buff, who is very knowledgable with Berlin history. She answers all your tough questions, and is a passionate guide. Definitively recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Five stars each to Rochelle, David, Max and Rob Willis for their excellent tours!

Rochelle’s Free Tour was so great we decided to sign up for three more tours - Third Reich, Red Berlin, and Alternative Berlin.

Rob helped us better understand how the Third Reich developed, and gave deep insight into their 12-year reign of terror. David gave us an empathetic view of life in East Germany, with impactful stories about individuals and families trying to escape the Iron Curtain. Max took us to places we might not go, or understand if we did, giving us a great sense of being twenty something in modern Berlin!

Each guide spoke fluent English, was very knowledgeable and friendly.

We would recommend Sandeman’s without hesitation!