“Great Value - Great Location”
Review of Trattoria Peretti

Trattoria Peretti
Ranked #833 of 8,394 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mitte
Llandudno Junction, United Kingdom
“Great Value - Great Location”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

There is a varied menu of pizza & pasta plus wine, soft drinks and beverages. I decided to order the Pizza Medici. It came freshly cooked and so big I wasn't sure I could eat it all! Condiments and a bowl of olives were served alongside. For the price it was excellent value and the restaurant had a friendly atmosphere. The staff were helpful and even the Pizza Chef waved and called 'Ciao' as I left. It was a real gem of a find and I'll definitely be back on my next visit to Berlin.

• Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Large portions. Tasty and the waitress revealed flexibility..as i asked for zukini in my pasta sauce...which was not in the menu.

• Visited May 2013
“Terrible if not for location”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We were at the neues museum and wanted a quick bite before going into the other museums. Prices were high for berlin and staff service slow. Food was not up to expectations. You could do better with a pizza takeaway.

1 Thank Bibi C
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value big portions”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Radison and found this restaurant around the corner. The staff were friendly and the service prompt. The food was tasty with good sized portions. We went twice during our four day stay. The first visit I had Pizza which was really too big for one person, my wife had Spaghetti Bolognese and was not able to finish it all as she was full. The second visit I had Penne Arabiatta, and my wife had chicken salad, again good sized portions and a reasonable bill.

Glasgow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like huge pizzas ? This is for you”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Next door to the hotel this Italian offers a good selection. The pizza is massive and overhangs the plate. Not too pricey

Visited April 2013