“Good solid Thai”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled onto this place by accident and ate there twice. Good service, friendly atmosphere, and good food.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Been there on Monday and had a great time!
The chicken sate was served with a special Sauce, excellent !
Great place, best Thai food in Berlin, good value for mony.
recommended !!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went there with my wife and we had an excellent dinner. Attentive service and great atmosphere and very good value.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Don't underestimate this small restaurant next to the S Bahn line near hackesher mkt. The food is wonderful. We sat outside and dined by candelight. The appetizers and entrees were better than Thai food I've had in the US. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Berlin!

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Motel One just next door to this gem of a restaurant. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The place was clean with lot of space. And the food was just excellent. Thai is one if my favourite and the food here is one of the best I have eaten. Check it out when you are in Berlin, you will love it.

1  Thank BKamdar