“Excellent food”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I'll start with the negative point: the smell from the grill was all over the place. The positive sides: the food was very good and the service efficient and pleasant. It was my second visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Ok, it's more visited by gays but not exclusively by them, so you could find an american or austrian family among them. No problem for anybody. Certainly one of the best addresses in this gay dominated Schöneberg area, where quality of food doesn't seem the first concern anyway. Just keep it simple, with very good steaks and some pasta. When weather allows it, sunday brunch on the terrace is a pleasure as well... Certainly one of the 3 best addresses in Motzstrasse

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This restaurant was just around the corner from where we were staying, and I ended up eating there 4 times in a week's stay. My friends from Forcheim came up at the weekend with their 9 year-old daughter, and they said it was one of the best restaurants that they had eaten at in Berlin, especially as it was in the evening and they were made to feel very welcome with their daughter.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I ate with friends this evening at the bar for my birthday .The service and the food were excellent ,the Australian barman was extremely efficient and gave great service ,all the staff were lovely and there was a great atmosphere . I would highly recommend .thank you !

Reviewed September 6, 2013

In a previous trip to Berlin, friends and I ate at More 3 times; this time only once - but that was due to schedules. This is the first time we've eaten outside. (Bees in August are a big problem in the daytime - so beware.)

The food choices are excelelnt as is the engaging service. I had a fillet steak as thick as any I've had - and for good value and even better flavour. My dinner mate had surf and turf with the surf being prawns - that looked great. Must've been, too, because he wasn't offering any to share.

The decor is the same as it was when we visited 4 years ago but that is certainly not a complaint. It still looks fresh and clean. It is a fun, casual place, but also nice enough for a date or two; and their official website pictures are accurate. Great regional fare.

1  Thank Ferrelled