“Very nice place”
Review of More

Ranked #384 of 8,396 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German, European, Central European
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Moscow, Russia
“Very nice place”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I visited the place with my friends and we liked it - nice atmosphere, good service, tasty dishes and beer, reasonable prices. Its better to book a table for dinner in advance cos the place is very popular and busy.

• Visited March 2013

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and very good service despite my bad German”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went to this restaurant on my own, and was a little worried I'd end up ordering something wierd that I didnt like. I made an attempt at speaking German to order my food. The waiter was so pleasant and polite, he responded to me in German then repeated everything in english to me to make sure I didnt order the wrong thing. I'd definately go back here.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne
“Yum!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had breakfast here most days as it was just under my hostel. It was really good and reasonably priced!

Visited July 2012
Brighton, United Kingdom
“excellent choice”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

this restaurant was an excellent choice. the staff very professional and friendly and the food excellent. i would recommend this place. it was so good we went back again!

• Visited February 2013
Edinburgh
“More is Never Enough.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The staff here really look after you. Very attentive & friendly with it. Even bumped Michael Buble from the music upon a friend's request. Is busy on weekend nights so book. VG club sandwich one night, rather tasty surf with rather salty turf another, then good beer & chat the 3rd. Equally good for chilled lunch or swanky dinner.

Visited February 2013