Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$98
Hotels.com$98
Priceline$96
Travelocity$98
eDreams$96
Trip.com$98
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this place to young people, who are looking for a good time. It's very close to the station (walking distance, even with luggage)
The station is very crowded, there's a couple of different restaurants. And at lot of police.
The area does not feel comfortable.
The hostel prides itself with a family feeling. I think not.
There is a kind of family room, sleeps four. But there is absolutely no family feeling about the place. We had to rush through to make sure the children weren't exposed to too many illegalities. We did not feel safe until we were behind locked doors. I'm sorry to say this, but I'm never bringing our children there again.
The linen was clean, and so was the room. And also quiet.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Trunte14
BabelfishHostel, Leiter Front Office at Babelfish Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you didn't feel comfortable in Würzburg - usually, it's a rather quiet town with lots of young people and a good vibe. We're not sure, why there was so much police around when you were visiting - maybe there was something going on, like a protest or soccer game? Also, we are always happy to welcome families to our hostel and are sad to hear that you didn't think our place suitable for children. We've had lots of happy families here before, so maybe you should just visit again some day to allow yourself to be convinced that both Würzburg and our hostel are very enjoyable places? :-)
Best regards from Würzburg

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hostel with a group of students for a month. It was one of the best times in my life! Staff's super friendly and helpful, kitchen is nice and clean, location is awesome - right next to the train station

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
BabelfishHostel, Leiter Front Office at Babelfish Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Wow, thank you! We're more than just happy to hear that! :-)

Best from Würzburg!

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

For travelers and backpackers visiting Wurzburg, I recommend this place!
The hostel is not big, only on 2nd and 4th floor. You have to put your own sheets, but the sheets were actually pretty nice.
The shower room and WC were outside, and pretty clean. But what's great was the location, just a few meters from the central train station!
Reception was nice and friendly
They also provided lots of board games.

I also like the decorations, even a map of Würzburg showing the recommended destinations!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lieqz
BabelfishHostel, Leiter Front Office at Babelfish Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you very much for your review! Great to hear that you had a great stay. See you again one day?

Happy travels!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my daughter for one night on a driving holiday. No complaints everyone was so friendly and the place spotlessly clean. Great breakfast too. In a central location with easy parking close by. Hope to stay here again

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank firebladebill
BabelfishHostel, Leiter Front Office at Babelfish Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you and your daughter again some day.
Best regards from Würzburg

Reviewed November 1, 2016

I was actually very surprised at this hostel. I haven't ever stayed in one but I've always heard stories warning me to stay away from them because they're dirty or for younger people who stay up all night partying. This was not the case. Every employee and every guest we met while staying here at the Babelfish was very pleasant. The hotel was clean and quiet. In the early evenings there were organized group events which could be joined, free of charge, in the lobby. We showed up for a free Wurzburg city tour provided by a Babelfish employee and when it came time for the tour my wife and I were the only people waiting so it was like having our own private tour of the city. I would stay here again if I made my way through Wurzburg. The price was right. The location was the best part. Just across the street from the front door of the train station. Look a little to the left you'll see a bus stop, look up the building for a little red sign with a fish, you've found it! Easy walking distance to everything you'll want to see in Wurzburg. If you're looking for a solid, clean, secure hostel to stay in this is it. Everything was controlled by key card access. Rooms, hallways, front door after hours. It's safe and quite and everyone was more than respectful. If you don't need the frills or expense of a big hotel, stay here, they have everything you need and you get the chance to actually interact with other travelers and find out what their stories are.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank K7KJW
BabelfishHostel, Leiter Front Office at Babelfish Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Wow - thank you so much for your fantastic review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your very first stay at a hostel :-) We put a lot of thoughts and effort into our organized group events and are therefore more than happy to hear that you enjoyed the free walking tour with our tour guide Katie.
We hope to see you again one day!
Best regards from Würzburg,